- Highlighter The lightest shade used in an eye look, it enhances eye features such as the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes. Depending upon your eye shape, it can be applied over the entire lid or just along the brow bone and inner corner of eye.
- Midtone The medium shade used in an eye look. For a professional look, this shade is usually neutral. It can be applied over the entire eye lid or above the crease for definition.
- Accent The darkest shade used in an eye look, it adds a pop of color and depth to the eye. It’s often applied from the lashline and blended right above the crease.
- Vitamins A, C and E help protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- Minerals, which occur naturally in the earth, have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.
How It Works
The Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color contains high-quality minerals that are combined with other beneficial ingredients to get the right texture. Thanks to the combination of these minerals, the texture blends evenly with a silky touch, providing a smooth and lightweight feel with a natural and luminous finish.